Monday, February 16, 2009

Home Sweet Home...

Its finally over, deployment is finished. completed. accomplished. (applause anyone?) My soldier has been home for almost 6 weeks now, but I simply couldn't bring myself to post anything until ALL the deployments were over. It didn't seem joyous to write about my soldier's homecoming until my best friend had her own day and held her soldier in her arms too... so my lovely Kate, tonight your soldier is home in your arms, and all is well. No more sleepless nights, no more terrorizing dreams, or lonely days and heavy hearts. Our soldiers are home, safe and sound. We are finished! You are such a treasure to me, I am so blessed to have had your strength this year and to have grown in the Lord together. Praise Jesus our soldiers are home sweet home. HOOAH!






... so, now I will soon post MY Welcome Home Heroes Ceremony!...




2 comments:

Brownie said...

Your blog popped up when I hit "next blog". Just wanted to tell you that I'm very happy that your soldier is home.
God is good, always.
a sister in Christ...

beka said...

Golly.
*applause*
Way to make me sigh:)
Sometimes I really wish my best friend had a blog too! I love Kate's and your blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails