Friday, March 20, 2009

the kind of woman I inspire to become...

gracious. worthy. strong.

beautiful. inspiring. hopeful.

wise. kind. truthful.

compassionate. perservering. humble.

*** *** *** ***

creative. helpful. thrifty.

intelligent. accomplished. determined.

playful. appreciative. joyful.

*** *** *** ***

I pray that I become a woman of grace. A figure of compassionate elegance who inspires those around me to love the Lord with every part of who they are. I pray my life never ceases to display His mercy and loving kindness.
Create in me a clean heart, O God. Restore a right spirit within me. Use these hands to create beauty for your glory. From my lips may praises sing and truth resonate. Direct my steps to where you lead.
May my name bring a smile to your heart and a joy to your spirit. May my life song sing a worthy song unto you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails