Sunday, March 14, 2010

Aching Wisdom

At any one time in the last four days I have had within my immediate reach: Orajel, Tylenol, ice packs, popsicles and frozen yogurt. Yup, my wisdom teeth decided to make their grand appearance. now. I am miserable. Like a baby teething. Pathetic huh? Apparently my pain tolerance isn’t as high as I would like to think. I feel like someone hauled back and punched me in the jaw. And yes, I know what that feels like. Ever play soccer? And yes, you are supposed to only use feet, but competition is ruthless. Anyways... so here I am, cheeks like a chipmunk packing for hibernation, with raccoon eyes because I haven’t slept the last two nights. Wonderful right? I have actually contemplated lodging an ice cube in the side of my mouth despite my gag reflex. Ugh. And I thought Spring Break was for relaxation and a pain free environment. So I’m thinking lunch will consist of Cold Stone strawberry mango sorbet... it’s guilt free when it’s a valid necessity right?

1 comment:

Dana said...

There's no such thing as calories when it comes to Cold Stone. Really.
I'm sorry you're wisdom teeth are bothering you. I think I'm going to have to have mine pulled out eventually because they don't fit into my jaw, and are "squishing" my other teeth, making them crooked :( Wisdom teeth are such a pain.
So sorry your break isn't going as well as you'd like it to. Praying for you.
Love you! D.

Related Posts with Thumbnails