Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring Break To-Do List(s)


Freedom!!! well- partial freedom anyways... I still have a thousand things due upon returning to classes post break, however I am free to sit in pjs and accomplish them within the confines of my own livingroom. fabulous. now for that list:

BLOG!! BLOG!! BLOG!!
(I'm not even sure if anyone reads this anymore, its been so long....)
Clean. everything:
kitchen
dining room
livingroom
hallway closet
guest bedroom and closets (aka- storage room-ugh)
our bedroom and closets (weed through clothes and Army gear- something(s) have got to go!)
scrub bathrooms and organize linen closet
Organize my life:
bookshelvesfile cabinets
Army "stuff"
school papers, assignments, loan info. etc.,
SCRAPBOOOK! (fun!)
Read at least 3 books (NOT assigned by professors)
Tea with Em
Shopping with Mama
Phone date with Kate!
can't really cross that off- its a constant need...
Classes:
Take home test
Read "Summer"
Research for Lit. Paper (eww)
Update Resume and Journals for Internship
Study for Midterm in Am.Lit.


Perhaps I will stop here for now. I think I have some work to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make sure youre only goal for one day of spring break is to do absolutely nothing - you'll accomplish everything you wanted to that day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails