Thursday, July 1, 2010

TOMORROW!!!

I haven't had time to blog lately with all that is going on....

and I still don't have time.

Tonight was my Nana's wake and the funeral is tomorrow.

so is Sgt. Brandon Silk, our hearts will be with you as well....

Considering this week, I am doing well. The Lord is good.

Bet your wondering why by title seems so happy???

Tomorrow I will be with my
best friend in the world!

Can you tell that I am happy? Jesus knows she makes my heart smile.

That's why he planned our trip this week.

Thank you Lord that your timing is better than mine!

Tomorrow Kate!!! TOMORROW!!!

3 comments:

beka said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys! It's so wonderful to get together..my best friend lives 6 hours away. We see each other every couple years. It's always precious.

Kate said...

I can't wait to see you!! Hurry so we can watch the wedding date while we drink our iced chai lattes and stare at my baby. And scrap book. And plan my trip out to see you =)

Unknown said...

I am so glad to see you back on blogger! (you're one of my favorites to read...and no, I'm not brown nosing! :)

I'll be praying for you this week! Hope you have lots of fun with your friend:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails