Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fast Forward

There is so much to say, to explain and update from the last few months.... but there is no time today....

We finally moved into a wonderful apartment that I adore. No mold- PRAISE GOD.

Hubby left for WLC (Army NCO training) directly before Christmas and during my two weeks of intense finals... not happy with the Army about that. I survived and finished my 7th semester in prelaw, one left!

Our first Christmas was wonderful, not at all like I had planned (thanks to the military) but still every bit as wonderful. I am so glad he is home with me this year.

Most pressing on my heart is where I sit at this very moment...in the CICU room in Denver Children's Hospital with my best friend and their adorable little girl. There is not enough time to start at the beginning and fill you in.... Aliyah Marie was born a month early on November 12th and diagnosed with a severe heart condition. They are awaiting God's miracle of a transplant. He is so faithful. This angel is the most precious little girl. She has entirely captured our hearts. Her story can be found here: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/aliyahpomelow
and here: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=181984597074&ref=ts

My soldier is getting promoted to Sargent on Sunday, I finally get to see one and pin him!

...all I have time for now, I will try to be better about blogging...these past few months have been, well- eventful.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails